Please note: Due to current hospital bed-occupation figures, Level 5* measures come into force on 15 NOVEMBER.
- An FFP2 mask must be worn in taxis, cable cars and cog railways, mass transport vehicles, as well as in the enclosed spaces of their associated stations, platforms, stops and airports and their respective connecting structures.
- You may only travel by cable car if you have a negative test certificate or proof of vaccination/past infection and are wearing an FFP2 mask. Compliance will be checked when you purchase a ticket.
- Late night gastronomic establishments and après-ski venues shall remain closed for the time being.
* COVID Stages:
Measures are based on the current COVID Stage which is determined by hospital bed occupancy:
Stage 1: 200 or more occupied intensive care beds:
- Antigen tests are only valid for 24 hours.
- Wearing an FFP2 mask is mandatory wherever mouth and nose protection is currently required (food retail including petrol stations where food is sold, pharmacies, banks, post offices, public transport).
- Mandatory FFP2 masks in all shops for people who are unvaccinated/cannot show proof of recovery, and recommended for all who have been vaccinated/have recovered. Expect random police checks!
- Attendance at gatherings of 25 or more require you to produce a negative test certificate or proof of vaccination/past infection.
- Increase of checks that measures are being complied with.
Stage 2: 300 or more occupied intensive care beds:
- Late-night gastronomic establishments (and similar settings) and gatherings of more than 500 without assigned seats are only accessible to people who are vaccinated against and/or have recovered from COVID.
- Proof of self-administered antigen tests are no longer accepted.
Stage 3: 400 or more occupied intensive care beds:
- Access restrictions are increased.
- Wherever you are a negative test certificate or proof of vaccination/past infection is required for access, the test must be a PCR.
Stage 4: 500 or more occupied intensive care beds:
- Access is now further restricted to proof of vaccination/past infection.
Stage 5: 600 or more occupied intensive care beds:
- People who have not been vaccinated are now subject to curfews.