The Rosengarten 5-star hotel in Tyrol
Relais & Châteaux Kirchberg-Kitzbühel –
the heart of the Alps
Alpine hotspot, legendary sports region, hiking paradise, top ski resort, the famous Hahnenkamm races, shopping deluxe and Tyrol’s gourmet centre: the superlatives associated with the Kitzbühel Alps are endless – and accurate. You will find the Relais & Châteaux Rosengarten in the picturesque village of Kirchberg – on the best side of the Kitzbühel Alps – with the Gaisberg mountain recreational area on its doorstep. Multi-award-winning restaurant, Gault&Millau toque-winning Bistro-Restaurant and five-star hotel in Tyrol. The perfect foundation for a delightful holiday – and only seven kilometres from Kitzbühel.
Skiing and mountains
The mountain peaks are close at hand and easily accessible by cable car.
- 500m to the 10-seater Maierl cable car
- 1,500m to the 8-seater Pengelstein cable car
- 2,000m to the 8-seater KiWest cable car (connection to Brixen im Thale)
Golf in Kitzbühel
Five golf courses in Kitzbühel and another 30 in the region: Enjoy!
18-hole, 6,104m, par 72, 6km from hotel
18-hole, 6,092m, par 71, 13km from hotel
Golfclub Rasmushof – in the finish area of the legendary Streif ski run
9-hole, par 54, 8km from hotel
9-hole, 5,610m, par 70
Golfplatz Kitzbüheler Alpen Westendorf – a Rosengarten partner
18-hole, 5,882 m, par 72
30 additional golf courses in the region
Skiing in Kitzbühel / Kirchberg
Award-winning with guaranteed snow and something for everyone: winter sports in the Kitzbühel Alps.
- 215km of downhill runs, 55km of ski trails, 54 lifts, 2,004m altitude
- SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser-Brixental Austria’s largest interconnected ski area: 284km of slopes, 90 lifts
- Kitzbüheler Alpen AllStarCard: one ski pass for both ski resorts
- Night skiing, night tobogganing, racing slopes, snow parks, high altitude cross-country skiing trails
Summer in the Kitzbühel Alps
Whether your preferred accessory is a set of walking poles, a mountain bike, crampons or a tennis racket – Kitzbühel’s outdoor activity region is unbeatable in summer.
- Hiking: 500km of footpaths and hiking trails in Kirchberg
- Cycling and mountain biking: access to 1,000km of cycle paths and 800km of mountain bike trails
- Paragliding, tandem flights, ballooning, mountaineering, fishing, riding
Horse-drawn carriage rides
32 tennis courts, 2 indoor courts
Private guiding at the Rosengarten
Shopping in Kitz
Take a break from the slopes and mountain pursuits for some decidedly luxe shopping in Kitzbühel and Kirchberg. The infrastructure is ideal for jet-setting trendsetters and food-loving night owls: leisure and pleasure for the discerning traveller.